Guidelines for admission to Center For Recovery
Intensive Outpatient programs provide a significantly higher level of treatment than outpatient programs, but is not appropriate for those who require inpatient or residential treatment. Our program is designed for working adults who wish to maintain their jobs and community or family responsibilities while they are receiving high quality treatment. This level of care is the first treatment option for clients with support systems or use of a sober living environment and absence of significant physical and psychiatric complications. Additionally, we offer an afternoon adolescent group for teens ages 15 through 18.
We do accept clients with dual diagnosis under the condition that they are being treated by a psychiatrist, or agree to be treated by a psychiatrist while in our program.
Please note that our program is not 12 step based, although we support all of the community based programs including AA, NA, Life Ring, Women For Sobriety, Smart Recovery, etc. Our groups are therapy/process groups and require active participation and willingness to attend treatment. This is not a detox facility and therefore, you would need to detox before enrolling in our program. Additionally, we do not provide intervention services.
We will coordinate treatment with a suboxone provider only for those clients who will be attending our treatment program.
Minimum Criteria for receiving treatment at Center For Recovery.
Client will be:
- Minimum 2 days clean and sober.
- Committed to abstinence from substances including alcohol and drugs such as marijuana, methamphetamine, cocaine and opiates.
- Sufficiently emotionally stable to actively and appropriately participate in a dynamic process group.
- Committed to attend group 3 times a week for 12 weeks.
- At least 15 years of age.
Client will not be:
- Demonstrating life threatening withdrawal symptoms that require acute detox.
- Suffering medical/psychiatric symptoms that would inhibit his/her ability to benefit from participation in treatment.
If you meet this criteria and are interested in setting up an intake appointment, please do call us at 303-694-7492, or call Lois Leder, Program Director, at 303-378-8642 (cell), or email firstname.lastname@example.org