State licensed substance abuse outpatient treatment program
Groups for Teens and Adults
The Center for Recovery offers:
- Complete individual assessment for chemical dependency
- Intimate group settings
- 12 week intensive outpatient treatment program followed by up to 2 years aftercare
- Educational programs for individuals and families
- Relapse prevention treatment
- Psychiatric consultation as indicated
- Dual diagnosis groups for adults and adolescents
- Individual, family, and couples counseling
Treatment with Dignity and Compassion
We believe that recovery is a lifelong process that begins with abstinence. Self-discovery is a journey, and we are committed to providing the opportunity for the achievement of each individual’s highest potential.
Recovery requires emotional, spiritual and cognitive behavior changes that are best accomplished through education, and individual and group therapy.
Our program is tailored for those individuals and families who want the highest level of care in an intimate, supportive and healing environment. Our therapy groups are limited to 8 clients both for adult and adolescent groups.
Our program offers afternoon groups for adolescents and the choice of morning or evening groups for adults. We focus on both mental health and substance abuse issues.
Statement of Confidentiality
- No information can be discussed without your consent. Counseling will be handled in strict confidence in accordance with state and federal law.
- Our approach is dynamically interactive, and we encourage active participation in the treatment process.
- We utilize client satisfaction surveys and encourage feedback from our clients.
Our services include:
- Complete individual assessment
- Monitored UAs and breathalyzer when indicated
- 12 week intensive outpatient program
- Aftercare and relapse prevention program
- Psychiatric consultation as needed
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy approach
- Process and problem-solving group therapy
- Socialization and peer interactions
- Stress reduction and coping skills
- Family sessions