State licensed substance abuse outpatient treatment program
Groups for Teens and Adults
The Center for Recovery offers:
- Complete individual assessment for chemical dependency
- Intimate group settings
- 12 week intensive outpatient treatment program followed by up to nine months aftercare
- Educational programs for individuals and families
- Relapse prevention treatment
- Extensive educational materials
- Psychiatric consultation as indicated
- Dual diagnosis groups
- Individual, family, and couples counseling
Treatment with Dignity and Compassion
We believe that recovery is a lifelong process that begins with abstinence. Self-discovery is a journey, and we are committed to providing the opportunity for the achievement of each individual’s highest potential.
Recovery requires emotional, spiritual and cognitive behavior changes that are best accomplished through education, therapy, group work and a 12-step program.
Our program is tailored for those individuals and families who want the highest level of care in an intimate, supportive and healing environment.
Our program offers day and/or evening groups to allow participants to continue their professional careers while in treatment.
Statement of Confidentiality
- No information can be discussed without your consent. Counseling will be handled in strict confidence in accordance with state and federal law.
- Our approach is dynamically interactive, and we encourage active participation in the treatment process.
- We utilize client satisfaction surveys and encourage feedback from our clients.
Our services include:
- Complete individual assessment
- Monitored UAs and breathalyzer when indicated
- 12 week intensive outpatient program
- Aftercare and relapse prevention program
- Extensive education materials
- Psychiatric consultation as needed
- Introduction to 12 step self-help concepts
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy approach
- Process and problem-solving group therapy
- Socialization and peer interactions
- Stress reduction and coping skills
- Family sessions
2121 S. Oneida #412, Denver, Co 80224
. If you would like more information about the program or have questions, call 303-694-7492 or e-mail us at email@example.com for more information.