Our mission is to provide education, therapy, support and community resources to enable individuals to achieve their full potential. Most importantly, we focus on the whole person. It is our belief that self-acceptance is the foundation of growth and change. Learning to live a mindful, conscious life requires a commitment to be aware of all the factors that impact actions, purpose, values, and goals. To this end our program provides a path to learn how to cope with the challenges of life, both internal and external, and achieve a sense of self-worth and self-acceptance. We provide a complete individual assessment for substance abuse and/or mental health
We are licensed by the State of Colorado, have maintained an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau, and have been featured on the Dr. Phil show as one of the best treatment centers in the nation.
Center for Recovery offers counseling for depression, anxiety, alcohol abuse and treatment of mental health issues.
Issues that are covered include:
- Re-establishing or maintaining support systems
- Gain an understanding of the causes, symptoms and treatment of addiction as well as mood disorders
- Developing a solid base of self-esteem
- Learning healthy boundaries
- Learning to express your feelings and needs
- Developing coping skills in managing stress
- Dealing with anxiety and depression, guilt and anger
- Dealing with family and interpersonal issues
Contact us to book a free 15-minute consultation